Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Lonely Park

Hey all!
So, there are tons of things that I absolutely love doing and one of them is amature photography. I would not call my self the best by any stretch of imagination but I find it relaxing to capture different scenes. I'm not really a huge portrait person, I dabbled it in but that's about it. Same as my paintings, I like scenery or inanimate objects: finding beauty in items that some may not think 'beauty' at first sight.

Anyway, this morning I woke up and it was just one of <i>those</i> mornings. The ones where you just want to role back over and skip. After about an hour or so of that, I decided that I needed some fresh air, despite the cold of eastern Canada. Course, I'm not one to go for a walk without something to do or some purpose, so I take my camera and I start taking pictures. After a few moments of walking I come across a children's play park that has not been used since the last snow (no foot prints ^.^) So I pick my way through the snow and start taking pictures. Hope you enjoy.









 
 



3 comments:

  1. There's nothing I love more than a snowy morning! I feel it is such an inspiration to go out and capture this all!

    ReplyDelete